Exchange students

The Royal College of Music (KMH) welcomes exchange students through the Nordplus and Erasmus+ programmes, as well as bilateral agreements.

Please contact your international coordinator, as any potential exchange must be approved by your institution before you send an application.

You will also find more practical information by following the links below.

Uppdaterad 2016-10-13