For students

Here you can find information in English for international students. Choose your subject in the upper submenu.

If you are in doubt where to ask, the Student Affairs Office will always try to help international students.

Student Affairs Office

New Access Card needed if you will continue your studies

All access cards (keycards) must be replaced for entrance. You will also need to upload a newly taken photo of yourself. See instructions in e-mail 7 April to your e-maill address.

Uppdaterad 2016-08-17