1. Find your programme and follow the link that takes you directly to University Admissions in Sweden.
2. Create a user account on the national University Admissions in Sweden website and follow the steps to make your online application.
3. Send all supporting documents to University Admissions in Sweden at the address:
Admissions in Sweden
SE–833 83 Stroemsund
Please consult the University Admissions webpage for details concerning the supporting documents.
4. Pay the University Admissions in Sweden application fee before the deadline to ensure that your application will be considered (for non-EU/EEA students).
5. Please observe that some programmes requires you to supply additional documentation (e. g. recordings for the Guest Student Programme or work samples for Composition Programmes). Check the webpage of your programme to make sure you enclose all needed documents. These documents/recordings shall be sent to KMH at the address:
SE-115 91 Stockholm
ALL enclosures MUST be sent in the same letter/parcel. Applications not including all required enclosures will be disregarded without further communication, i.e. the recording, for example, can NOT be submitted later.
Information on specific audition requirements is available in Swedish.
For additional information, send an email to email@example.com
Here is a brochure from the Swedish Institute and universityadmissions.se on the application process.
Updated: 2013-01-07 | Claes Nordling