Information for concert visitors at The King's Hall
- Arrive in good time for the concert.
- Have your valid vaccination certificate (applies to everyone who is 18 years or older), ID and ticket ready to be shown to our concert hosts.
- Only vaccination certificates generated by the Swedish eHealth Agency are valid. Download your vaccination certificate at covidbevis.se External link..
- Certificate of negative test for COVID‑19 and certificate of recovery from COVID‑19 are not accepted.
- If you are unable to get vaccinated due to medical reasons and want to attend our events, you will need to present a medical certificate along with your ID instead.
- If a vaccination certificate is not presented or proves to be invalid at check-in, you will be denied access to The King's Hall.
- KMH's concert hosts will not be able to instruct on site how to generate a vaccination certificate or in any other way help visitors with this.