More about the project EEAP
Four HEIs have worked together in an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership for three years. The overall goal of the project is to strengthen the network between Eurhythmic Educations in Europe.
The strategic partnership aim to support the development, transfer and implementation of innovative practices in the field of eurhythmics, as well as the implementation of joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of experience at European level.
During the project (2020-2023) students and teachers from the four HEIs visited each other on so called “Learning – Teaching – Training weeks” (LTT). During these weeks teachers and students took part in workshops, lectures, concerts, school visits, reflections, and creative work.
During the LTT weeks we focused on eight different themes based on each HEI’s strengths:
- Vienna: Eurhythmics in the field of artistic research
- Vienna: Eurhythmics in inclusive and therapeutic setting
- Berlin: Relatedness of music and movement
- Berlin: Concepts of rhythm
- Katowice: Plastique animée – tradition and contemporary performing
- Katowice: Composing music, composing movement
- Stockholm: Listening movement
- Stockholm: Eurhythmics in classroom and instrumental teaching
After the LTT weeks the experiences has been summarized, and the material has been edited. The teachers then developed the themes in various kinds of collaboration, and created material that could be shared, as an inspiration for others.
- The Royal College of Music in Stockholm (Eva Wedin, Ingela Kågebo)
- The University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna (Hanne Pilgrim, Christoph Falschlunger)
- The University of the Arts Berlin (Dorothea Weise)
- The Academy of Music Katowice (Barbara Dutkiewicz)
The project was funded by Erasmus+.