Innovation in Music 2022
March 24th 2022 marks the start of the three day conference Innovation in Music. 2022's conference is held at The Royal Collage of Music in Stockholm, Sweden.
Contribute to Innovation in Music 2022
Innovation in Music 2022 will be held at the Royal College of Music, Stockholm, Sweden on 24 - 26 March 2022. A Routledge conference proceedings book will be published after the event.
The theme remains wide for contributions, but with a titled theme of “Music Production: International Perspectives”.
Innovation in Music welcomes academics, creatives, producers, artists, industry professionals, technology developers and equipment manufacturers to come together and submit abstracts for consideration on a wide range of topics including:
- Innovative music creation and performance
- Music production: past, present and future
- Music technology innovation
- Innovation in music business
- Innovation in music in the Nordic countries
- and the relationship to International innovation.
- Cross-disciplinary topics around music and innovation
Abstracts of 300-500 words will be reviewed for inclusion in the conference programme. After the conference, presenting authors will be expected to submit a full paper for peer review and inclusion in the book of conference proceedings, published by Routledge.
Abstracts should be submitted via Easychair Länk till annan webbplats. by 12th of September 2021.
Please note that the conference will be held in Stockholm as planned. However, there may be participants who are prevented from traveling to Stockholm due to the ongoing pandemic. We will therefore offer the opportunity to present papers digitally. Participants who already know that they prefer to participate digitally are kindly asked to indicate this when submitting their abstracts.
Dates and Deadlines
- 12 September 2021 - abstracts deadline
- 1 November 2021 - acceptance of abstracts sent to authors
- 15 January 2022 - early bird registration discount ends
- 24 March 2022 - conference opens
- 15 April 2022 - full chapters submitted for conference proceedings book with Routledge
Innovation in Music are also welcoming proposals for innovative, interactive demonstrations and performances appropriate to the conference scope. If you are interested in being involved in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org