Innovation in Music 2022
June 17th 2022 marks the start of the three day conference Innovation in Music. 2022's conference is held at The Royal Collage of Music in Stockholm, Sweden.
Contribute to Innovation in Music 2022
Innovation in Music 2022 will be held at the Royal College of Music, Stockholm, Sweden on 17-19 June 2022. A Routledge conference proceedings book will be published after the event.
The theme remains wide for contributions, but with a titled theme of “Music Production: International Perspectives”.
Innovation in Music welcomes academics, creatives, producers, artists, industry professionals, technology developers and equipment manufacturers to come together on a wide range of topics including:
- Innovative music creation and performance
- Music production: past, present and future
- Music technology innovation
- Innovation in music business
- Innovation in music in the Nordic countries and the relationship to international innovation.
- Cross-disciplinary topics around music and innovation
Please note that the conference will be held in Stockholm as planned. However, there may be participants who are prevented from traveling to Stockholm due to the ongoing pandemic. We will therefore offer the opportunity to present papers digitally. Participants who already know that they prefer to participate digitally are kindly asked to indicate this when submitting their abstracts.
Dates and Deadlines
- Acceptance of abstracts have been sent to authors
- 15 March 2022 - early bird registration discount start
- 30 April 2022 - early bird registration discount ends
- 17 June 2022 - conference opens
Innovation in Music are also welcoming proposals for innovative, interactive demonstrations and performances appropriate to the conference scope. If you are interested in being involved in any way, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com