Study administration

The Student Affairs Office will always try to help you with study administration and studying related matters. You can also reach them via email or phone.

Inquiries about study documentation, certificate, change of address, name change and study breaks, as well as other study administrative issues.
Inquiries about international mobility and student exchanges.
Inquiries about registration and admission to programs and independent courses.
Inquiries about certificates for completed programmes and courses.