You can use PaperCut web printing service ti print on a KMH printer from a private computer. Here is an instruction. You can only print Office and PDF documents.
PaperCut printing portal (only available when connected to the KMH network).
Web printing step-by-step
- Log in to PaperCut using your KMH account username and password.
- To the left, choose Web print.
- To the right, click the link Submit a job.
- In the list, choose between
- colour copy: COLOR
- double sided black/white: DUBBEL
- single sided black/white: NORMAL.
- At the bottom right, click on 2. Print Options and Account Selection.
- Enter number of copies in the field Copies:
- At the bottom right, click on 3. Upload Documents.
- Drag-and-drop the document you want to print to Drag files here, or upload by clicking ”Upload from computer”.
- At the bottom right, click on Upload & Complete.
The document is now sent to the print server. You can now start printing in two ways:
- Go to the printer you want to use and start the print job with your keycard.
- In PaperCutMF, click the link Hålls i en kö in the Status column at the right.
- Choose Print.
- Choose the printer you want to use. When you click the chosen printer link the print job will start.
Questions and fault reporting
Contact Helpdesk, email@example.com