The Master's programme includes an artistic master thesis project. Write 1 A4 page with a preliminary project idea for the master thesis.
Write a brief CV where you present your education and other activities that are relevant to your application.
Make a repertoire list with the names of your prepared pieces for the entrance examination (including possible Test 2). Include your personal details and the programme, profile, and instrument for which you are applying. Your repertoire list should be in PDF format.
After you have submitted your application at universityadmissions.se External link. and once the application deadline has passed, you will receive more information via email about how to submit your test to KMH.
Instructions for the video recording
For your video to be admissible, you need to
- Provide proof of your identity by showing a photo ID card together with your face in the video. State the name of the piece you will perform and the test code.
- Perform your piece. Your face and your hands must be visible throughout the entire video. It should be easy to see both you and your instrument.
- Record your video in one single uninterrupted take. No clips or other edits are allowed.
- It is fine to make your video with a mobile phone, but make sure your setup allows you to record without too much room acoustic, distortion, or noise. All recordings should have good image quality with sharp focus and good light.
- Allowed formats are MP4 or MOV. Try to keep the file size around 500 MB if possible.
If you do not follow these instructions, and we find that your video shows signs of modification, your audition may be disqualified from consideration.
Test code: LS 21.1a Huvudämne klassisk musik kam/sol – Step 1
Assessment: The test is qualifying, and the result is evaluated on a pass (1) or fail (0) basis. The jury assesses your technical skill and musical performance.
Your result will be notified by email. All passing applicants will proceed to the next test.
Test 2 – Audition main instrument
This audition is conducted on-site on campus.